Here you will find a selection of inspiring videos, resources, and possible hooks to use with your students. There are thousands of these on the internet, but these are some we love. This is a work in progress, so if you something you would like to share, please get in touch.
Enviroschools has recently updated its theme areas of Zero Waste, Water of Life and Living Landscapes. They have been beautifully and thoughtfully designed with an easy to use learning guide, many new activities and valuable case studies to inspire your … Continue reading
This gallery contains 12 photos.
Students have been having fun stomping in the mud at Waikino School this term. They have been creating clay structures for the corners of their ‘student designed’ school/community gardens, which has been an ongoing inquiry for 2018. Local Permaculture designer … Continue reading
- Waikato Waldorf – the journey to Green-Gold
- Maeroa students are empowered to make a difference!
- Creating a Zero Waste school event
- Designing a ‘Sustainable Building’ and Garden Space
- Silver Ferns, Mother Earth and Enviroschools share pre-loved netballs!
- Exploring the outdoors through art
- Developing a Forest School at Waikino
- Marian Catholic School shares their worms with Southwell!
- What are you doing for Plastic Free July?
- Grounding the Vision at Paeroa College
- World Environment Day – Tuesday 5th of June!
- Be part of the Climate Change conversation!
- The Waikato Enviroschools Fund is now open!
- FREE Interactive science workshops 8th of May and 12 May