Here you will find a selection of inspiring videos, resources, and possible hooks to use with your students. There are thousands of these on the internet, but these are some we love. This is a work in progress, so if you something you would like to share, please get in touch.
Our focus for 2017 is Creating Catalysts for Change. The development of Enviroschools was driven by a burning question: What if school could be a place that empowers young people to design, plan, take action and lead the change – in … Continue reading
This gallery contains 6 photos.
One of the first things you notice when you enter Rhode Street School are the biodiverse and vibrant gardens – it’s a living ecosystem. Colourful flowers provide the much-needed nectar for pollinators including monarch butterflies which are regularly seen. But … Continue reading
- Learning for Sustainability at Vardon Primary
- NEWS FLASH! Enviroschools NationwideCensus and Funding in Term 4
- The Rubbish Trip – heading to Hamilton in November!
- Call for Abstracts – NZ Association for Environmental Education Conference
- Stories of Otepoti – Exploring the Guiding Principles in Dunedin Enviroschools
- Looking down the drains turns into school production
- Become one of DOC’s Habitat Heroes!
- Furiously planning Term 3? Check out the Science Learning Hub!
- Film making workshops this week in Taumarunui and Taupo!
- The joy of chickens!
- Fruit trees available for schools
- Taking Action for Conservation through Science Learning Hub
- Plastic Free July – take up the challenge!
- The New Zealand Garden Bird Survey 24 June – 2 July