Here you will find a selection of inspiring videos, resources, and possible hooks to use with your students. There are thousands of these on the internet, but these are some we love. This is a work in progress, so if you something you would like to share, please get in touch.
Enviroschools has recently updated its theme areas of Zero Waste, Water of Life and Living Landscapes. They have been beautifully and thoughtfully designed with an easy to use learning guide, many new activities and valuable case studies to inspire your … Continue reading
This gallery contains 4 photos.
Students from Marian Catholic school visited Southwell School bearing gifts…..of worms! Marian Catholic School in Hamilton has been an Enviroschool for many years and has an established ‘worm farm’ with several bath tubs in use. These are managed by the … Continue reading
- What are you doing for Plastic Free July?
- Grounding the Vision at Paeroa College
- World Environment Day – Tuesday 5th of June!
- Be part of the Climate Change conversation!
- The Waikato Enviroschools Fund is now open!
- FREE Interactive science workshops 8th of May and 12 May
- Take part in ‘Be With A Tree Week’ 4-10 June 2018
- Celebrate World Water Day – 22 March
- Be a scientist for a day at the Lake Rotopiko Bioblitz!
- The Swannery – nurturing monarchs at Rhode Street School
- Learning for Sustainability at Vardon Primary
- NEWS FLASH! Enviroschools NationwideCensus and Funding in Term 4
- The Rubbish Trip – heading to Hamilton in November!
- Call for Abstracts – NZ Association for Environmental Education Conference