Here you will find a selection of inspiring videos, resources, and possible hooks to use with your students. There are thousands of these on the internet, but these are some we love. This is a work in progress, so if you something you would like to share, please get in touch.
Enviroschools has recently updated its theme areas of Zero Waste, Water of Life and Living Landscapes. They have been beautifully and thoughtfully designed with an easy to use learning guide, many new activities and valuable case studies to inspire your … Continue reading
This gallery contains 9 photos.
Earning green koru’s for their school shirt sleeve has proved successful in motivating students to undertake environmental action at Maeroa Intermediate. Enviro leaders shared their new innovations with teachers from Waikato Enviroschools at a cluster meeting their school hosted in … Continue reading
- Creating a Zero Waste school event
- Designing a ‘Sustainable Building’ and Garden Space
- Silver Ferns, Mother Earth and Enviroschools share pre-loved netballs!
- Exploring the outdoors through art
- Developing a Forest School at Waikino
- Marian Catholic School shares their worms with Southwell!
- What are you doing for Plastic Free July?
- Grounding the Vision at Paeroa College
- World Environment Day – Tuesday 5th of June!
- Be part of the Climate Change conversation!
- The Waikato Enviroschools Fund is now open!
- FREE Interactive science workshops 8th of May and 12 May
- Take part in ‘Be With A Tree Week’ 4-10 June 2018
- Celebrate World Water Day – 22 March