Here you will find a selection of inspiring videos, resources, and possible hooks to use with your students. There are thousands of these on the internet, but these are some we love. This is a work in progress, so if you something you would like to share, please get in touch.
Enviroschools has recently updated its theme areas of Zero Waste, Water of Life and Living Landscapes. They have been beautifully and thoughtfully designed with an easy to use learning guide, many new activities and valuable case studies to inspire your … Continue reading
- Celebrate World Water Day – 22 March
- Be a scientist for a day at the Lake Rotopiko Bioblitz!
- The Swannery – nurturing monarchs at Rhode Street School
- Learning for Sustainability at Vardon Primary
- NEWS FLASH! Enviroschools NationwideCensus and Funding in Term 4
- The Rubbish Trip – heading to Hamilton in November!
- Call for Abstracts – NZ Association for Environmental Education Conference
- Stories of Otepoti – Exploring the Guiding Principles in Dunedin Enviroschools
- Looking down the drains turns into school production
- Become one of DOC’s Habitat Heroes!
- Furiously planning Term 3? Check out the Science Learning Hub!
- Film making workshops this week in Taumarunui and Taupo!
- The joy of chickens!
- Fruit trees available for schools