Here you will find a selection of inspiring videos, resources, and possible hooks to use with your students. There are thousands of these on the internet, but these are some we love. This is a work in progress, so if you something you would like to share, please get in touch.
Our focus for 2017 is Creating Catalysts for Change. The development of Enviroschools was driven by a burning question: What if school could be a place that empowers young people to design, plan, take action and lead the change – in … Continue reading
A great opportunity to get involved in some citizen science and use the Action Learning Cycle to identify the current situation of your living landscape at school. The New Zealand Garden Bird Survey starts next week! http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz/science/plants-animals-fungi/animals/birds/garden-bird-surveys/taking-part
- Waipa Earth Champions 2017
- Zero Waste is possible!
- Waikato Enviroschools Funding closes 21 April!
- Learning from Nature – International Essay Contest
- Curriculum integration at Waikino
- The Waikato Enviroschools Fund is now open!
- Water is the thread
- Creating Catalysts for Change and International Women’s Day
- The Story of Stuff – from a movie to a movement!
- Creating catalysts for change
- Te Ara i Takahia – online resource showcases an inspiring restoration project
- Term 1 Teacher workshops
- Vote for People’s choice and win
- Support the ban of single-use plastic bags